As Illinois moves into Phase 4 reopening of the COVID-19 pandemic, we will be offering some recreational classes. The procedures for these classes will be different to heighten the safety of our children and staff.
We are instilling the following measures:
- If anyone in your household or someone you have been in contact with is sick/symptomatic – stay home!
- All athletes will remain in vehicle until 5 minutes before class is scheduled to start.
- We will have spot temperature checks with a touchless thermometer. Anyone displaying signs of illness, including a temperature, will be asked to leave the facility.
- All athletes are required to use hand sanitizer before entering the gym. This will be available at all stations in the gym. If your child needs a special hand sanitizer, please send that with your child.
- All adults who need to enter the facility to drop off your child must wear a mask.
- All adults who need to enter the facility to drop off your child must sign in.
- Athletes should try to bring minimal belongings into the facility.
- Staff will be screened and monitored daily for symptoms. Staff will be informed/required if sick to stay home.
- Class sizes to start the summer will be 5 children and one coach.
- Each class group will be over adequately social distanced in the gym from the other classes/groups.
- Stations within the class on each event will be exercising adequate social distancing.
- Class times have been staggered to provide time for disinfecting in between sessions.
- Increased Open Air ventilation, exhaust fans, and many ceiling fans throughout the facility.
- Increased frequency of cleaning and sanitizing common areas with CDC approved cleaning agents throughout the day/evenings.
- All athletes need to bring their own water botte/clear drink with lid. All water fountains will be shut off.
We know that these are unprecedented times. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any concerns or questions.